CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

short video & pics from last year for FFSaturday

I remember this time last year.  Fisher really became aware that what we were eating was different than his mushy food.  He didn't actually get a bite of the pizza-we just thought it made for a funny picture.  :)


The next 2 pictures are from the monthly JC Penney photo shoot.
Our Little Cupid
My Handsome Valentine
I saw this little activity center in my parent's basement the other day.  It's hard to believe he used to fit in it!!
I love this one...

Fisher loves "Finding Nemo".  When the scene with the whale comes on, he yells at the top of his lungs, "WOLLLLLLLL!!!!".  I also got him to make his elephant sound.  He screeches like that every time and it cracks us up!!

1 comments:

Brenda said...

When I first saw this I didn't get that the last pic was a video. He is soooo cute. I can't wait for Maddie to start talking...she's got a long time before that though. I loved how Fisher was so gentle when he gave Lucy a hug.