CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

FFF on Saturday

I was too tired last night to put together my FFF post seeing as how I stayed up past midnight Thursday night.  I participated in a market research study and didn't get home until after 8:00.  Then, of course, I had to watch Lost.  Then I had to watch the new Survivor premiere (see ya Jonny Rotten!!).  Then I had to watch Celebrity Apprentice-40 minutes of which was pre-empted with coverage of the shootings at Kirkwood City Hall.  What a SAD situation!!  By the time I finished watching my recorded TV, the local news was way over, so I had to search the internet for the latest information.  After seeing the interview that the shooter's brother gave THAT NIGHT, I just couldn't get my mind around any of it and could not get to sleep for the longest time.  I guess one can only hope that relations in that community will improve over time.  

and now for the fotos...

LAST YEAR:
     
      
  
    
no...we really didn't give him White Castle's-he really wanted some though!!

    
he looks so chunky in this picture!

THIS YEAR:

         
We had amazing snow last Thursday-so much so that I had a snow day on Friday!  And just in case you didn't know...teachers get just as excited for a snow day as the kids  :)!
       
This was really good building snow.  When I went to roll the first part of the snowman, the snow rolled up just like a carpet!  Yes-the snowman is wearing the Elmo hat and mittens.
   
Fisher did NOT want to come back in!!  He was having too much fun with the "no-ma".  You can't tell from this picture, but he is sobbing calling the snowman and saying please!!
And typical of our St. Louis weather, this was all that was left of the snowman just 2 days later.

1 comments:

Brenda said...

AWWWW....Glad you got to have the snow day with Fisher. I know he was too. Haven't figured out how to put pictures like you do in your post. I can only do one picture per post...haven't tried too hard yet though...maybe I'll figure it out. Yeah...writers will be back to work soon! New Office!