CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Going Private...

I think I'm going to make my blog private. Others have done so recently, and it's just made me think...you never really know. I'm not even sure how many people actually read my blog. If you would like an invite, just leave me a comment and I'll invite you. Even if I don't know you, if you've "stumbled" across my blog, give me a little info and I'll probably :) invite you too! I will set it to private starting next week-February 18th.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I be invited to your blog?

Sylvie

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed seeing your pictures of Fisher. It's a good way of keeping up with each other.

Katie said...

Invite me please!! I need me some Fisher pics!!

The Wagners said...

Need an invite!