CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

How do they learn these things?-part 2

Fisher's new favorite thing to say right now is "Uhh" before he answers your question.
As in-"Fisher, what song do you want to sing?"
"Uhhhh-Sunshine!"
"Fisher, what do you want to eat?"
"Uhhhh-chicken!"

It really is too funny, but I can't figure out where he picked it up.

and other things-

"You are My Sunshine" is Fisher's current fave to sing when we cuggle. I love singing it because he repeats the last word of every line :).
-sunshine
-sunshine
-happy
-gray
-dear
-love you
-take
-away!

When we go outside lately, we have to look for 'hoppers-as in grasshoppers. I'm not sure about anyone else, but we have some monster hoppers in our yard! The other evening while Dave was cutting the grass, he saw a huge one and I caught it (ew!!) and put it in Fisher's bug box so he could get a up close view...





1 comments:

Brenda said...

That is a whopper hopper! I found a dinosaur looking fly thingy out in the back. I should have taken a picture of it.
Fisher is getting so big, and I haven't seen him since the picnic, so I am glad to see you posting, and hope you and the baby and Dave are all doing well!