CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

a few things I forgot...

I have to add a few more things that Fisher is up to.


  • The mess Fisher makes in his room (that I referred to in my last post) is NEVER created by him.  Anytime you ask him how his room got to be a mess or who threw toys down the basement stairs-his answer-"Schwartz-y" (our cat!).  So I say, "Schwartz-y, huh?" and his response is always-"Ye-ahhh" as if to say of course it was Schwartz!  I took him to the store tonight and he kocked something off of a shelf.  Schwartz-y did it.  :)
  • Fisher knows about half of his letters.  He loves bringing them to us and telling which one he has.  I recently got him the Leap Frog alphabet that is really cool-it sings "B says buh, B  says buh, every letter makes a sound, B says buh!"  He really likes it-when he's not raking the letters off the fridge, then blaming it on Schwartz-
    y!
  • One of my favorite things that Fisher does right now is when we cuggle before bed.  We sing songs and he will reach over and touch both Dave and I and say, "Us."  LOVE it!!
  • The songs in our nightly repertoire include: Itsy Bitsy Spider, Row Row Row Your Boat, You are My Sunshine, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Hey Good Lookin', and we also say our numbers and letters.
  • Fisher also wants Schwartz-y to cuggle with us.  If the cat isn't already in bed, Fisher will call loudly, "SCHWARTZ-Y!!  -Are you?!?"  And usually Schwartz makes his way in.
  • Fisher got to see-and hold (eek-squeeze!) his first real fuzzy caterpillar today.  He loves the book The Very Hungry Caterpillar, so it was neat for him to see a real one.  I'm hoping the fuzzy friend survived the encounter.  I put him back on the bush where I found him, but FIsher isn't the gentle-est of holders.  He was moving when we left him, so I'm going to trust he'll be okay.
  • I let Fisher do some painting tonight.  He loved it and I'm betting we'll do it often!


1 comments:

Brenda said...

Ha Ha Ha....love how it was Swarzy who did it. Also glad to hear the alphabet from Leap Frog is good. I think I saw those and wondered if I should get those. Hope you all are doing well.