CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

TT

is for Temper Tantrums!  And Fisher has been having quite a few lately.  He seems to save them more for me-which usually includes him trying to bite me or hit me.  We're working through it-and I'm *hoping* it's just a phase.  And while on the topic of tantrums, Fisher is not the most fun to shop with lately.  Grocery shopping is okay-as long as we go to Schnucks because they let "babies" have a cookie while we shop.  What a great investment of 41 cents for Schnucks!  That 41 cent cookie has allowed me to spend so much more $$$ in that store since 1 cookie is pretty much able to occupy Fisher for our entire trip.  It's when we go to stores like Target where he tends to loose it.  I seem to remember posting back in December about how easy it still was to shop with him during Christmas time.  I also admitted that I knew a day would come when shopping would not be such a pleasant experience.  Here we are.  We went to Target the other day to go shopping for Lucas.  I didn't find what I was looking for, but I did find a few (Cars) things for Fisher's birthday.  Problem was-he wanted them all now.  Then we had to go to Toys-r-Us (and I found what I was looking for for Lucas), but we saw more Cars toys and books, and a stuffed Pablo (from the Backyardigans-if you didn't know).  We left with Pablo-of course!  I'm such a push-over...

0 comments: