CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

new stuff

It's been too long (gee...I think I've blogged that before...).  I really need to do a better job with this blog-seeing as how my main purpose is to chronicle Fisher's development and goings-on.  Sooo-


~A few weeks ago, we went to Eliot's 2nd birthday party-which had a Backyardigans theme.  I had heard of this show, but never had seen it.  Katie made a very cute "Pablo" cake, and Eliot sent his guests home with a treat bag filled with Backyardigans loot.  I let Fisher play with the cards, and since I only knew Pablo, that's who I introduced him to.  The next time the show came on, I recorded it for him.  Fisher was hooked the very first time he watched it.  We have several episodes on the Moxi, and when we let him watch, he loves to dance to the theme song (and other songs in the show) and he is glued to the TV.  It actually makes me wonder what kind of subliminal messages Nickelodeon has put in the background.  Hmmmm. And here's a short video of Fisher as he dances to the show-opener.



~A few days ago, it wasn't insanely hot, so Dave and I took Fisher to our local park and I got some cute pictures to share.  Even though the temp wasn't too bad, the equipment was HOT!  So no tunnel, swing, or slide play-we just walked around the lake, talked to the geese, looked at the cannon (that Fisher insisted was a tractor), and played with some rocks.  



~Fisher loves his lawnmower.  When he asks to go outside, it's so he can play with his lawnmower.  Luke has one just like it, and the last time we were there, Fisher did laps around (the outside of) the pool.  It gets to the point at times where we have a mini-tantrum on our hands of he can't go outside-or has to come back inside.

~Fisher is obsessed with eyes right now.  He loves to point out my eyes, Daddy's eyes, the cats' eyes, the eyes on his Cars cars.  Weird.

~Fisher really likes watermelon
and pizza.

~A few nights ago there was another occupant in Fisher's bed when I went to put him down for the night.
Fisher thought it was great!  But Lucy soon got kicked out and it was time for bed.



and to end this post in one of Fisher's favorite phrases-Later Mater!!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

It seems like a long time since I have seen Fisher! Loved his dancing. Can't wait to see you all at the picnic!

The Wagners said...

Super cute...

Anonymous said...

Heather he is so stinkin cute!!! What a blessing :)