CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

FFF

...or Favorite Foto(s) Friday-my first installment. I was going to write a post that was going to be VERY foto "heavy". The goal being to choose my favorite fotos from 2007. That is very daunting...way too many to choose from. So I decided to modify the FFF idea. Many bloggers have a weekly FFF post, so that's how I got the idea. And seeing as how I am using this blog as an online journal of Fisher's childhood, this will work out great! I will post a favorite foto (or 2 or 3) from this week, and post another from this time last year. It will also be fun to see how much Fisher has changed over a year.

Since I am a week late, here is the installment for last week, January 4th, 2008.
Last year:

Happy New Year Baby


"I found my feet!"

This year:

Happy New Year Boy-he thought he was hot stuff sitting on the chair eating crackers!


Magna-Doodlin' with Grandma


Fisher loves his animals!

And for this week, January 11th.

Last year:





This year:




We enjoyed the amazing-unseasonably-warm weather (high 60's) last Sunday and went to the park. Here is Fisher looking at the geese in the pond-he looks like such a big boy in this one!



These two pictures are of his first injury-if you can even call it that! Either we are way to over-protective, or we have just been lucky over the last 18 months, or it's because he has only been walking for a little over a month-who knows-but Fisher has been surprisingly injury-free (except for the time he got burned by my curling iron-you'll have to wait until August for those pics). Here's how it happened...Fisher was standing on a small stack of books that slid under his feet and he banged his head n the window seat in his room. It actually bled, and my Mom and I thought he would end up with a shiner. These pictures were taken 2 days later...it only looks like a scrape, and not even a hint of a bruise. Guess we were wrong.


Fisher loves to have a 'nana at breakfast. He likes it even more now that he can hold it himself.

...until next time :)

1 comments:

Katie said...

I love this!! Fisher is so stinkin' cute!