CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

lesson learned...

It's been too long since I last posted, so now I have a huge (photo) post!!


Spring Break was two weeks ago.  Yucky weather, but it's all good when I get to play with my Bubby!

We had my parents over for corned beef & cabbage and I made lemon cupcakes for dessert.  Fisher is a cupcake junkie-he eats it like a pro and goes straight for the icing first!

  

He also had to help out with a little cleaning...



Brandi and Jack came over for a visit.  They love Fisher so much!!
  



My Little Leprechaun-last year (no St. Pat's pics this year-he yanked any hat off before I could snap a picture!)



Last year and this year with the bunny...
  

Last year and this year egg-dying...


We went to cousins Brandi & Jack's to decorate this year. Fisher loved it! His hands looked like the Incredible Hulk :)


We also decorated bird's nest cupcakes (with green dyed coconut and jelly beans). Poor Fisher just didn't understand why he couldn't EAT the cupcakes...we did give in and let the kids eat one while they worked on the assembly line.
Easter LAST year
  



Easter THIS year
  
living room egg hunt
  


He got a "Ramone" ('Mone) car in his basket.  Fisher LOOOOOVES the movie Cars...


Opening eggs with Grandma.


Playing peek-a-boo in the drapes.

  
Fisher had already opened his Cars Easter egg with a mini Fillmore and Sarge.  Then he was on to Luke's Mater and Lightning.  My brother was napping, but Fisher had to get Uncle Den's permission to open Luke's cars.  **A little back story-Luke has a pretty respectable collection of cars.  He doesn't get to play with them though.  They are ALL still in their packages on little shelves all over his room-my brother thinking they will be collectors items one day.  Poor Luke.  I wasn't going to be the one to let Fisher open the package, so I told him he had to ask Uncle Den.  It was so cute-he sat there (pic 1) just holding it saying, "open-open-open".  My brother was under the weather, so it took him a while to realize Fisher was there making a request.  He finally did wake up enough to give his permission-success (but only short lived because we had to leave a few minutes later-oh the FIT he threw when he had to give up Mater & Lightning!!).


Now-just a few more from last year...

This one has always been on of my favorites-there's just something about that look...and the second pic is a rare encounter with Schwartz.


Grandma's sink baby



2 comments:

RWV said...

Thanks Heather. It's great to see Fisher enjoying Easter .. especially the egg-dyeing .. and to see how much he's grown in the past year. How's your blog-to-book project going?

The Wagners said...

ADORABLE! Thanks for sharing. I love the sink pic!