CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 2, 2007

The Watercooler-pt. 1

It's Thursday night (well, actually it's NOW Friday, but I had to discuss the ep with my friend Jenny at school today, and watch it again with Dave so I could catch some of the "finer things" that I missed the first time). I love this night of TV! Survivor, CSI, ER, Earl (if I can stay awake long enough to watch everything my Moxi recorded), but my FAVORITE of the night...The Office! So here goes my first attempt at a weekly blog to express my views and REviews of the new episode.

Let me start this off by saying...talk about a woman SCORNED!! Karen certainly still has some pent up feelings about Jim. She really let him have it before he skulked out of her office. I, for one, am so glad the Jim-Karen thing is over. They seemed so awkward last season. Karen never really got Jim's sense of humor (remember the episode where Jim and Pam pranked Andy by stealing his phone?). Even when she played him (the episode where they were at the exec's house for a party and Karen made it seem like she had dated everyone in the room), the chemistry was not quite there. But I'm sure I wasn't the only one rooting for their demise so Jim could get together with Pam (I cheered and squealed-yes, squealed-on the finale episode when Jim interrupted Pam at the very end to ask her out to dinner). And as a side-note, I am very pleased with how they are handling Jim and Pam's relationship-not so much "right in your face", but sprinkled in here and there to keep it cute.

The Finer Things...You know that Toby looks forward to this as his time with Pam. I feel so sorry for him-not sorry enough to see him with Pam though. I just don't get why Michael HATES him so much. When Toby walked in with his bow tie...so cruel (but strangely funny too). And when Andy wanted to join their club-ha! I have to say that Andy's antics last season got on my nerves a little, but I actually miss them this season (I loved the "give me a break" scene with him last week).

I'm sure if it was not midnight, I would have more energy (and brain cells) to comment about more, but it IS midnight and I have a little boy who will be up bright and early ready to play! So I leave you with this, "The eyes are the groin of the face."

and this-enjoy!


0 comments: